Almond Breeze Iced Vanilla Coffee Latte Recipe
Skip the long lines at your favorite coffee shop and make this healthy treat at home over the weekend! Almond Breeze shared an easy and healthy recipe for an Ice Vanilla Coffee Latte. If you are anything like me you still enjoy an iced beverage even during the fall and winter months.
So if you missed out on National Coffee Day yesterday you can still celebrate with the delicious treat below.
Iced Vanilla Coffee Latte
· 1 cup (8 oz.) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze Almondmilk
· 1/2 tsp. instant coffee crystals
· 1/2 cup lactose-free, vanilla ice cream
· 2 ice cubes
· 2 pinches cinnamon, optional
· Blend Almond Breeze with coffee, ice cream and ice until smooth. Serve with a cinnamon stick as a stirrer.
Training minds, and changing bodies!
Make sure to sign up for my newsletter on the homepage of www.nadiamurdockfit.com
Check out my Ultimate Bikini Workout Download by clicking here!