Experts Share The Secret to Getting Your Beauty Sleep
The White Noise app is helping users achieve much-needed sleep. Experts have long recommended using some sort of background white noise to help fall asleep and the White Noise app, which was one of the first apps in the app store and THE first free white noise app, has been lauded by many, including Savannah Guthrie, Dr. Oz, and many more, as a "sleep miracle."
Last month White Noise launched its 7th iteration, which includes a first-of-its-kind mobile tool allowing users to record, perfectly loop, and share their audio experiences with the White Noise community and across all social platforms around the world. WHITE NOISE 7 is the largest mobile community dedicated to creating and sharing relaxing sounds.
If you are missing out on quality shut-eye here are a few reasons why regular sleep is essential to leading a healthy lifestyle:
- Boost mood
- Improve memory
- Enhance quality of life
- Reduce inflammation
- Increase creativity
- Sharpen attention
- Healthier weight
White Noise 7 also includes the following new features:
1. Upload and Shar personal recordings and sound mixes to the White Noise Market
platform and across all social networks.
2. Record and Loop ew sound experiences on your mobile device without requiring
knowledge of audio engineering.
3. Mix Pa allows for visual arrangement of sounds in creative ways and integrates
completely with the White Noise Market app for uploading and downloading of content.
4. Searc quickly across the entire database of sounds and mixes using the updated
5. Faster Import of new sounds and mixes downloaded from the White Noise Market
6. Spanish Language upport added with more languages coming soon.
7. Numerou additional features and visual improvements to the user interface.
Founder Todd Moore shares that White Noise 7 is a first of its kind mobile tool allowing users to record, perfectly loop, and share their audio experiences with the White Noise community and across all social platforms around the world.
If your hometown is Savannah Georgia, maybe the sounds of Forsyth Park Fountain will help lull you to sleep. If L.A. is where you call home, certainly the waves of the Pacific Ocean will be your white noisesound of choice. It all depends what works for you! If you are a city girl you'll be dreaming in no time with this background city sounds such as the trains in New York City or the street sounds of Brooklyn.
You can upload your own sound or check out the White Noise Market Map to find your hometown and see what sounds you should cue up for a great night's sleep! http://whitenoisemarket.com/map