Modern Oats is a non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan portable oatmeal with 6 fiber and protein rich flavors. It's a simple approach to grabbing food on the go the healthy way! I am sure you have heard it time and time again but there are amazing benefits to starting your day with breakfast.
November 29, 2015
A study of 5,000 kids (ages 9 to 11) by Cardiff University showed that children are twice as likely to score higher than average grades if they start the day with a healthy breakfast.
August 20, 2015
A study from Louisiana State University found that a hearty (250 calorie) serving of oatmeal for breakfast results in reduced calorie intake at lunch. Participants who ate cold oat-based cereal for breakfast were more hungry and consumed more calories at lunch.
May 27, 2015
An Australian survey of over 500 teachers revealed that students lose 2 hours of learning a day if they skip breakfast because of lack of concentration and behavior problems related to hunger.
April 29, 2015
A study from the University of Missouri found that people with type 2 diabetes can reduce blood sugar spikes later in the day by starting the day with a protein-rich breakfast. In March of 2015, Tel Aviv University found that diabetics who ate big breakfasts and small dinners had fewer episodes of high blood sugar than those who ate small breakfasts and large dinners.
In one serving of Modern Oats you can get a rich antioxidant rich serving of oatmeal loaded with a number of much needed nutrients to start the day. Flavors include:
- 5 Berry: Antioxidant rich oatmeal loaded with blueberries, strawberries, cranberries, blackberries, raspberries, and accented with California almonds and pecans.
- Apple Walnut: Modern Oats' Apple Walnut Oatmeal blended with whole rolled oats, apples, and walnuts.
- Goji Blueberry: Whole rolled oats blended with Goji berries, Wild Blueberries, Saskatoon Berries, and seeds.
- Mango Blackberry: Gluten-free certified whole rolled oats blended with Philippine mango, Washington State blackberries, cranberries and seeds (flax, pumpkin, and sunflower).
- Chocolate Cherry: Modern Oats' Chocolate Cherry Oatmeal blended with whole rolled oats, coconut, and flax seeds.
- Nuts & Seeds: Nut & seed blend of whole grain oats, Oregon hazelnuts, flax seeds, almonds, and hemp seeds. with blueberries, strawberries, cranberries, blackberries, raspberries, and accented with California almonds and pecans.
During this hectic time of year opt for a healthy breakfast instead of grabbing the nearest thing in sight!
For more information visit Modern Oats
Need more helpful tips? Visit the Nadia Murdock Fit Shop to snag your Holiday Survival Package!
Training minds, changing bodies!
Make sure to sign up for my newsletter on the homepage of www.nadiamurdockfit.com