Honeydrop: Good to the very last drop!
Honeydrop Beverages has been a hit in my house this summer. I was first introduced to the product back in May when I was co-hosting a summer kick-off event at Bloomingdale's. Honeydrop sources local raw honey for added benefits making each bottle naturally sweet. Because I am expecting I was advised to avoid all beverages that are not pasteurized including cold-pressed juices. Needless to say, I will have Honeydrop on my radar post baby!
I turned to my husband to test out these yummy beverages and get his feedback! He loved all the flavors but the Limeade was his favorite. This is a huge win considering this is someone that enjoyed drinking soda not too long ago! Below is a list of flavors, the line of cold-press raw honey lemonades leverages its local resources to offer health advantages.
- Passion Fruit Lemonade: Add a little pep to your step with the addition of cold pressed passion fruit lemonade. This immunity-boosting vitamin C fruit from South America will help keep sniffles at bay while traces of local pollen in the honey help build your immunity to those local allergens. And yes, drink those passion fruit seeds. They are damn good for you!
- Lavender Lemonade: This nutritionally enhanced version of the old classic adds pressed lavender and raw local honey to the mix for a potent lemonade to help you chill and relax. Essential oils in lavender have been used for generations to calm the nerves while traces of local pollen in the honey build up your immunity to those same allergens.
- Pomegranate Lemonade: Cold Pressed Pomegranate juice combined with fresh squeezed lemons make for a ridiculously refreshing raw honey lemonade. This nutritionally enhanced updated version of the time-honored classic will keep you dreaming for more!
- Basil Lemonade: Pressed basil; fresh lemons; Yup, like drinking homemade lemonade with fresh basil picked from the backyard.
- Limeade: Cold Pressed Lemons and Lime mixed with raw local honey. This ridiculously tasting lemonade will refresh you ALL. DAY. LONG!
- Charcoal Lemonade: This detoxifying lemonade all starts with local honey combined with raw lemons and activated charcoal sourced from coconut shells. Activated charcoal has been used for generations as a remedy to absorb toxins and relieve general detoxification, digestion issues, gas and bloating. We suggest using it before going to sleep or when on a full stomach.
"Unlike other honey-based products, Honeydrop Beverages sells only regional honey to local customers as we believe pure, raw ingredients are key to health and well-being," said David Luks, CEO of Honeydrop Beverages. "Having suffered from allergies all my life, I've turned to raw local honey every day to help with symptoms, which we have found to also benefit consumers."
Honeydrop Beverages also donates proceeds to local beekeepers to battle Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD), an epidemic threatening the global bee population. Honeydrop's line of beverages can be found at leading retailers including Whole Foods, Fairway, Fresh Direct, Central Market, Fresh Market, Mrs. Greens, and other fine retailers.
For more information and to order online, visit: www.honeydrop.com.