Last month I was in Los Angeles, CA to tape a segment for E! News, discussing everything pumpkin beauty! Pumpkin is great for whipping up a holiday pie or decorating your home during the fall season but did you know pumpkin is also loaded with a ton of beauty benefits too?! Below are a few amazing perks:
- Alpha hydroxyl acids
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Helps brighten a dull complexion
- Unclog pores
- Keep wrinkles at bay
- and overall the prefect skin saver
If you missed the segment check it click on the image below!
Try this DIY Pumpkin Mask/Scrub at home!
What you will need:
· A medium or large mixing bowl
· 1 can of organic pumpkin
· 1 cup of brown sugar
· 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
· 1 cup of sunflower oil or coconut oil
· 1 mason jar (to store the scrub in)
Mix all the ingredients into the mixing bowl. Make sure to blend thoroughly. Massage the mixture on wet skin; let it sit for 5 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
If you don't have time to create a DIY pumpkin mask/scrub you can always check out the Pumpkin Puree from FarmHouse Fresh.