Celebrate Earth Day today by taking your workout outdoors (it's finally getting nice out!). Below are 5 easy ways to take your workout outdoors today!
- Start your day with sunrise yoga, what's a better way to kickoff your morning? If you happen to live in colder climates lift those shades up and do a morning mediation with the sun rays of the new day shining upon you.
- Ride your bike to work, don't have a bike? Park a little father or get off a stop early and walk an extra block or two.
- If you can break away from the office do an express outdoor bootcamp during your lunch hour!
- An outdoor spin class is so much fun, today is the best excuse to finally try one!
- Take a walk after dinner, it's a fabulous aide in digestion and a nice way to wind down at the end of the day.
Training minds and changing bodies!
Let's get social: Find me on Twitter and Facebook @NadiaMurdockFit
Don't forget to sign up for my NMFIT newsletter, this month I am sending out a special thank you! Visit the homepage to sign up! www.nadiamurdockfit.com