World Gratitude Day
Tomorrow is the annually celebrated World Gratitude Day! Do you show gratitude daily? It's something that is so important to me and has helped me in all facets of my life including my weight loss journey!
If you haven't tried it, giving thanks daily is a regular practice that can really reshape your life. There is nothing too big or small you can be grateful for, it helps you realize how much you already have in a society that is always wanting something more.
Below are 5 ways you can start practicing daily gratitude.
1. Dedicate a journal to recording what you are grateful for on a daily basis.
2. Tell those that you care for how much you appreciate them often.
3. Send thinking of you notecards to friends via snail mail.
4. Write a positive sticky note and place it somewhere for a family member or friend.
5. Make a mental note of what you are grateful for three times a day.
Below are 5 ways to practice daily gratitude during your weight loss journey.
1. Be thankful for your health and the focus to improve your health.
2. Be grateful for how far you have come even if you just started your journey.
3. Make note of those that have been supporting you during this lifestyle change and personally, thank them.
4. Write a note to yourself, showing gratitude for not giving up!
5. Start every workout with a small be grateful for the strength you have gained.
Training minds, and changing bodies!
Make sure to sign up for my newsletter on the homepage of www.nadiamurdockfit.com
Check out my Ultimate Bikini Workout Download by clicking here!